Welcome to Dolphin View Cottage, Ardersier on the Moray Firth - A place to enjoy nature.
To find out more about Dolphin View Cottage please use the navigation buttons at the top to find your way around the website. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me via the email link on the enquires & Booking page feedback, or phone me on 07989870228. Dolphin View Cottage is the ideal base for a dog-friendly self-catering holiday on the beautiful North East Coast of Scotland. Dolphins can often be seen from nearby Fort George which is a lovely gentle walk from the cottage along well maintained and surfaced paths. The picturesque seaside village of Ardersier lies between Inverness and Nairn overlooking the Moray Firth and Chanonry Point. Only 10 miles from the Highland capital, Inverness, and 7 miles from Nairn, famed for its fine beaches and championship golf courses. The Highlands of Scotland make for the perfect holiday.
Dolphin View Cottage, Ardersier and the Moray Firth offers you -
- Living / Dining Room with great sea views of the Moray Firth and the Black Isle and log burning stove
- Sleeps 2. the double Bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a lovely sea view from the bedroom window
- Pet/Dog-friendly self-catering holiday cottage with secure enclosed rear garden with 6' fence, great walks from the door. Dog bowls and towels provided
- A hospitality pack provided to get you started on your holiday
- Private off-street parking on the drive in the front garden
- Perfect for cycling – lockable shed for your bicycles and sports gear in the rear garden
- Historic Scotland’s Fort George is just a stroll along the beach path away, Dolphins can often be seen in the narrows between Fort George and the Black Isle.
- Ideal location between Nairn with its long sandy beaches and the city of Inverness.
- Close proximity to many Golf Courses and only 3 miles to Castle Stuart Golf Course.
- Picturesque historic village with a hotel, restaurant, cafe and creamery within easy walking distance
- Village Shops, Post Office, Doctors surgery, cafes and pharmacy just minutes walk away
- Excellent bird watching: ospreys, red kites, waders and sea birds.
- Shingle beach ideal for picnics, barbeques, kite and wind surfing, paddling, canoeing - concrete steps opposite the cottage - ideal to launch your canoe! Slipway further along the shore path.
- Within 3 miles of Inverness Airport and on the bus route to the Airport, Nairn and Inverness
- Great base for touring the Highlands of Scotland and the NC500 or the quieter NE250 routes.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
The cottage is well placed to be the perfect base for all the attractions the Moray Firth and Highland have to offer:- Dolphin Trips, Loch Ness, the Castle Trail, the Malt Whisky Trail, the Speyside Way, Cawdor Castle, Glen Affric, Findhorn Foundation, Skiing at Aviemore and the Lecht: A perfect year-round location.
Dolphin View Cottage is well insulated and provides modern comfortable accommodation. For more information about the cottage please click here.
Dolphin View Cottage is available for weekly let from Saturday to Saturday, prices range from £580.00 to £695.00 per week, with discounts for longer stays and own linen. Perfect for couples. Longer stays and flexible start days may be available out of season. Please see our tariff and availability page for full details.