Dolphin View Cottage
This is a cosy one-bedroom cottage in the pretty village of Ardersier, from the cottage windows you can look across the Moray Firth to the Black Isle and the hills beyond.
Only three miles from Inverness Airport and between Nairn and Inverness. the cottage is easy to get to and has great transport links.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge with icebox, electric oven and washing machine
- Condenser tumble dryer
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath and wall heater
- Electric heating throughout with log effect electric stove in lounge
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Freesat TV/DVD Player and radio
- A good selection of board games, over 50 DVDs, books, local guides, Ordnance survey maps and information available
- Enclosed rear garden with 6' high wooden fence laid to grass and shrubs with garden table, chairs and BBQ provided
- Off street parking on own drive, with a gate.
- Hospitality pack provided to get you started
- Dog Friendly - pet bowls, treats, dog toy and towel provided, well behaved pets welcome.
- One bedroom with double bed. Also an Ikea chair bed in the living room with 180 x 80cm mattress making a comfy single bed.
- Free WiFi for guest use
Perfect for cycling and water enthusiasts - lockable shed for secure bicycle and sports gear storage in rear garden.
Lots to do. Bird watching, Coastal walks, Sailing, Cycling, Dolphin watching, Fishing - sea and loch. Easy level walking from the door - Traditional Music, Childrens Playground 1 mile. Golf, Sailing, Forest walks 3 miles. Driving Range, Horse riding, Leisure Club with gym, hot-tub, sauna, steam room, Pony trekking 4 miles. Shooting 6 miles. Aquadome, Football Pitch, Minigolf, Pitch & putt, Swimming Pool, Cinema, Tennis, Bowling, Theatre, Leisure centre & indoor pool 7 miles.
Dolphin View Cottage (previously Maw Cottage) was purchased in 2011 by Lynn Birch who has lived locally for over 30 years. Lynn is a dog owner, a keen walker, birdwatcher and outdoor enthusiast. If you have any queries she can offer great suggestions for days out and dog friendly places to visit. If you have been directed here by a search for www.dolphin-view.co.uk don't worry it is the same cottage, but I no longer use that website.
As the cottage is a one bedroomed cottage it is best suited for couples. However there is an IKEA chair bed that can be used in the living room.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me via the link on the enquires page, phone on 07989870228 or email direct email@example.com.